Formats and Strategies
These will be leagues where team owners will keep less than 50% of there roster. Again the number and years allowed for keeping players will vary greatly.
1) There will be some type of draft.
2) There will be a slightly bigger free agent pool for the next seasons draft.
3) Better opportunities to improve teams.
4) Better team owner retention.
1) Less players teams can keep. Its all ways a hard choice on which players to keep. And with limited keepers it will be hard deciding sometimes.
2) The top players will not be available to draft.
3) Not a full re-draft.
4) Again some teams may not return if they have a shallow roster with not many stars.
1. What is a Keeper League?